Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 06.01.2011, 11:14  
sadlymadly

Oh god....I miss you so bad. I miss you like freaking hell...how am i supposed to just go on with my life, knowing what i know now...Well at least I hope I know..but were you really being serious? I thought I knew you but I just dont know anymore...you can not just tell me how much you like me an dthat you waited for me to come back an dthat that was the reason that you never had grilfriends...and then just dont talk to me...
I really need you in m ylife, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't know how I have lived without you in my life for so long...
I am crushing on you, but I don't think it is just a crush, we have been apart from each other for almost 2 years and my feelings have just become stronger and stronger and stronger over the past months....
How could you say that I was the cutest thing ever and then just not talk to me???
I want to know whats going on with you and I wish i could be there with you...
You feel like home to me, when I am with you m ylife is good. I feel so protected and save when you are with me, I trust you with my life. There's nothing I want more, than having you back in my life!!
Please, you are supposed to be my future husband, we are going to get married and you will propose to me THAT PLACE. The place that means us to me. You aksed whether we were seriously doing this and I said yes, we are. And i was being totally honest and serious, I think that I know that a marriage between you and me would be amazing.
We always got along fine, we never fought, we like the same things, we always had fun talking, i love the way you use(d) to confuse me by mumbling and talking about stuff I didnt have a clue about. I love you attempts to speak german, the way you pronounce the words the way you say "Du bist so süß!", the way you said "Willst du mich heiraten?", I love how you make fun of me for having a german accent when I speak english.
I love the way you look and the way you make me feel.
I love to remember all those moemnts we had together and all those texts we used to send back and forth. I love how you put that into words "I loved getting random texts from you at all hours of the night!". I loved sending you those randoms text messages at all hours of the night!
Gosh, you are my best buddy, I can be my total self around you and I could not handle not having you in my life.
Are you afraid? Is that the reason you dont talk to me so often anymore?
I am afraid of what will happen when we see each other again...
How are we gonna handle this whole thing??
I mean...it's easy to say now, that you are the man of my life, but I think the possibility of this being the truth is there.
I keep comparing any guy I meet to you, just you.
I keep seeing you everywhere I look, I keep thinking of you doing random things...
There are so many situations that I find myself in and in all of those I just wanna text you or call you or tell you what just happened and hear your opinion on it...
Oh gosh....it drives me nuts and insane...
I wish i would at least KNOW for sure how you feel about me, about us, i think everything would be way easier for me and for you. I could wait for you, I'd wait for years, I already did...but I need to know whether you want me to wait for us...what are you going to do?
I miss you! I really do!
sadlymadly ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten