Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 14.01.2011, 16:22  
sadlymadly

mhm...I really don't know what to say anymore...one day you just say all this stuff like you were waiting for me and you like me and the next day you try breaking up with your girlfriend, but you don't. and then you finally get my package and just tell me "i got it"...normally you'd say more things about it.....is it cuz of her again?? does she not like you having contact with me? she staying with you after her house burned down (without her or her stuff getting hurt)? Is she all over you and thats why you dont have time for your best buddy?? Is it cuz you realized that oyu had feelings for her and not me and now you are afraid of my feelings for you?
Whatever it is, I wish we could talk about that...it drives me insane to not hear from you and when I do hear from you it's just blah blah blah....nothing that says or expresses anything....I didn't get a "hab dich lieb" in forever...I just don't know whats happening and going on anymore...
I mean, you mean everything to me and I would think about leaving everything behind if you just gave me a true sign that you'd want me to....
It's just that I need you in my life because you are a very important part of it...Even if we just stay friends I need you and want you in my life more than ever.
I wish it was you and me together somewhere. I don't care where as long as it is you and me.
I don't know whether we would work as a couple, as lovers, but I would surely want to give it a try. If we don't I will always wonder how it would have been.
You know, we just got along so well I just loved being near you...feeling your arm brushing against mine when we were sitting together made me have a million butterflies in my stomach....I wish I could just sit with you and talk....that's the only thing right now. I am not even thinking making out and getting crazy all over each other, I am just thinking a nice sitting and talking with my best buddy. I miss seeing your handsome face while talking, and I miss those awkward moments when I wouldn't understand what you were talking about and ended up being all confused...I just miss having you near me.
That's all. I miss you!
sadlymadly ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten