Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 20.01.2011, 14:19  
sadlymadly

Wow.....I feel like a stupid teenager....but who cares? I still am a Teenager, I have every right in the world to feel the exact way I do.
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you WL! I want to scream it to the world, maybe the pain will get easier to bear the more I share it.
Even though it's not actual pain, I am so happy we talked, and I can't wait to see you and to get that biiiiiiig hug you promised me and that kiss on the cheek.
When you said you'd want to give me a kiss on the cheek the only thing I thought was "hopefully on the lips too"!
175 days and we will finally be able to see and hug and touch and hold each other again.
i know it will be pretty awkward, it will be weird, but I know it will be very awesome, too.
it has never been too awkward between you and me, just confusing...hahaha
Hearing your amazing voice while looking at your handsome face will be the best thing ever. You said I am beautiful, so I say you are handsome and beautiful and so very cute.
You know, I wasn't sure what we had and how you felt, but there's a 8000mile distance and a 9 hour time difference between you and me, of course we are not able to talk as often as we would want to. I have to get used to that, I should have gotten used to that a long time ago, but it's just so hard to be constantly thinking of you and not being able to contact you.
You are the man of my life and I can't wait to see you again!!!! I knew we had a special thing going on, but who would have thought that you liked me?
I like you so very much and I miss you so very much, I miss you and the day when those coming 175 days will be over is going to be the best day of the last 2 years!!
How is it possible, that I have not realized those feelings while dating that jerkface?
but now I finally did realize what I had felt for the last 2 years, it was not missing you as a friend but missing you as a man!
I wish you were here with me or i was there with you or we were somewhere with each other!
sadlymadly ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten